5098Rotollo Middle School Demo

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    May 24 6:55 AM

      Hello all,

      Rotollo Middle School has once again asked for our presence as they complete their Middle Ages unit in Social Studies.  We have done this demo before - it's relatively easy, the parents and kids are very polite and interested in what we have to present and we get a fairly decent crowd.

      It's scheduled for Thursday, June 3rd starting at 6:30.  We can start setting up at 6:00.

      The address is:

      Rotolo Middle School
      1501 South Raddant Road Batavia, IL 60510

      We are in need of fighters, and artisans of all flavors.  This is organized almost like a science fair with A and S at their own tables in a central location and fighters outside whether permitting.  The parents and students attend like an open house, walking around to the different areas.

      Anyone interested please email  or call me so I have an idea of numbers.

      Thanks all,

      Hillary
      630-750-0965