5067RE: [Ayreton] Ayreton Baronial Polling

  • Ron Sargent
    May 15, 2010

      Greetings all,

      Please hold off from sending in two different polls.  I know this is Chicago where we vote early, vote often, but I have a fundamental objection to the two poll idea.  I am considering this and will render my opinion later this weekend.

      In Service I Remain,

      Baron Thorvald Redhair

      Middle Kingdom Seneschal