5065Ayreton Baronial Polling

  • Bernal Schooley
    May 13 12:43 PM
      Greetings,

      I've uploaded a zip file to the Ayreton Yahoo group's files page. The file contains five separate polls, one for each group. You should also have received your poll in the mail, or will shortly, assuming your address and membership are current. It is your choice which poll you mail back. I'm told that the member poll you receive via mail potentially has more weight than a non-member poll, but in reality their Majesties look at all of them during their process of selecting a Baron and Baroness. I assume the same holds true for the status change portion as well.

      So, if you receive a poll for a group because your zip code is within their area but you play with a different group, you could, if you wish, skip the status question on your member poll, fill out the candidate portion, and include a non-member poll for the group you play with. I would suggest including a note explaining that you wanted to respond to the status question for the group you play with.

      In your service,
      --Richard de Scolay
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic