      From: Jill Elaine Hughes <jillhughes2@...>
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] LEATHER CRAFTERS UNITE
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, May 8, 2010, 9:56 AM

      Greetings---

      I'm a leathercrafter (mostly decorative/tooling, so I buy only small leather pieces and tooling/decorative supplies).  I might be interested in sharing the membership, but I'm not sure that Tandy even allows that.  I know I recently tried to borrow Master Sean's membership when I made some purchases online, and Tandy wouldn't permit me to use it then.  So I think it's worth asking Tandy if this kind of arrangement is allowed.

      Marissa