      From: "gmiller77@..." <gmiller77@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, May 8, 2010 1:01:52 AM
      Subject: [Ayreton] LEATHER CRAFTERS UNITE

      Greetings unto the Leather Crafting Populace of Ayreton,

      I come to you with a request for information as well as to share some information with the group.

      As an individual who occasionally likes to play with leather, both for personal and SCA uses, I am a big fan of Tandy/Leather Factory. I have recently learned of their newer wholesale club membership level, the Elite Membership. Unlike the basic wholesale club membership which offers only about 20% discount, this one gives from about 40-55% discount.. can you say huzzah. Okay, so I am wondering if anyone in the area has one of these Elite club Memberships? They go for 150.00 dollars instead of the regular which is like 35.00 bucks.

      If no one has one, I wondered if it would be possible get a group of us together and go in on the membership. So say, 4 of us and its only 37.50, 5 - 30.00, 6 - 25.00, etc... you get the idea. The way I see it, we got fighters here, we got leather crafters, we got Shoe Makers and Garb fans who would love to work with some leather sometime, why not.

      We can make a monthly trip to either the Elgin, Il. location or the Merrilville, In. location or something.

      Anyone else game for this idea?

      I just hate to pay those prices when there is the option for such low prices staring us in the face.

      Yours,

      www dot mylifeinthewindy dot com
      gmiller77 at mylifeinthewindy dot com

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic