5021Fwd: [Midlands_army] Re: Easter Egg Hunt

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Apr 20, 2010
      From our Regional Commander.

      H.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Douglas Petroshius <dougpetroshius@...>
      To: Midlands_army@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, Apr 20, 2010 7:49 am
      Subject: Re: [Midlands_army] Re: Easter Egg Hunt

      Thank you for bringing this up, Henry. I spoke to Ehrenfried on Saturday as well.

      To all,

      On May 15th there are two Midlands fighting events taking place: Greyhope's Chaos Caravan and Carraig Ban's Fighter Symposium. Originally I had intended the Midlands to scrimmage against Constellation at Chaos Caravan, but due to circumstances beyond our control we were unable to make that happen. Also, due to personal reasons, I am unable to attend either event.

      As such, I am leaving the decision to you. If you go to Chaos Caravan there will be melee and Rowan will be running Midlands melee practice after the regularly scheduled fighting activities. If you go to the Fighting Symposium, I cannot promise that there will be melee, but since fighting is fighting, I am certain that you will pick up valuable skills as well. Lance Commanders, Sgts, Captains, and Knights, I ask that if you attend the Fighting Symposium please allow for some time for melees and instruction.

      Either way, everyone have fun and be safe. Go Midlands!

      Baron Gintaras
      Regional Commander

      On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 12:58 PM, Terry <Scribesquire@...> wrote:

      Hey,

      Ehrenfreid told me Saturday that Constellation is having its regional practice May 15th in Ft Wayne, NOT at Chaos Caravan. Is this right?

      Henry

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic