5017Re: [Ayreton] Sunday Fighter Practice, April 18th

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Apr 16, 2010

      I think I may not have been clear on this.

      Yes, there is fighter practice this Sunday at Ida Noyes.

      No, I will not be in attendance due to other committment.

      Yes, Grey Gargoyles is having a business meeting in garb, hence the garb comment from my earlier post.

      Henry of Exeter