      From: "ansel_1361" <ansel_1361@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 10:55:50 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
      Subject: [Ayreton] Loss of an Ayreton member.

      To Ayreton,

      It is with sadness of heart that I have to write to my friends of Ayreton. Today I lost my son Ryan of Foxvale in a car accident which also took the life of his best friend. They both left this world without any pain.

      Some may remember him as young boffer fighter, a server at one of their feast, a person who helped load their car, an archer, a banner barrier at forty year, an opponent at the Stone Dog games, and one of the newest Ayreton fighters to take the field of this last Pennsic next to his proud father.

      It made me proud fighting alongside him and sharing the NS stories. When I was too tired to fight in the castle battle, he did so without me and created his own tales. The stories he shared about honorable engagements in the woods was verified by an Ealdormere Knight, Sir Evander, these too made me a proud pappa.

      Ryan has left a younger brother of six and a sister of fourteen and his parents. Our family is grieving his loss as I am sure some of you will too, so please remember him in your own way at this time. Once I know the arrangements for his wake and funeral, I will post it for those who may want to know.

      Thank you for being a part of his short and wonderful life.

      A very sad Ansel and family.

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic