4990Re: Loss of an Ayreton member.

  • gwennymom
    Apr 14, 2010
      He was surrounded by love and grew a generous heart because of it. Dawn and Jim, his time here was beautiful because you were his parents. Thank you for sharing him with us, I will miss his great big bear hugs and goofy little jokes. I am a better person for having been a part of his life.

      all my love,
      gwen

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, jeffnaggie@... wrote:

      > Ryan was part of our modern family and our SCA family. He helped clean goat stalls with enthusiasm and joy. He teased his older cousins with gentle humor and accepted our teasing in return with good grace, even about the "almost" beard that he was almost growing. He stood with us at Jeff's dads funeral and let us stand by him at his grandfathers. All with a quiet fortitude. We will miss him on the Pennsic battlefield, at events and our everyday modern lives, but he will always be remembered in our hearts with love.
      > Gareth and Hillary

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic