4987Re: [Ayreton] Loss of an Ayreton member.

  • asackville@juno.com
    Apr 14, 2010

      I am so sorry for your loss. It's horrible to have such a young and promising person taken from the world and your loving family so soon. I'm glad that you have the loving and wonderful memories to comfort you in this sorrowful time. I will keep you and your family in my evening blessings. May your hearts heal in time and may the warm, loving, proud and laughing memories be a soothing balm to all of you.

      Medicare 2010
      Looking For Medicare Supplement Insurance? Request Your Free Info Kit!
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic