4983Middle Kingdom Cooks Collegium – Website and Classes

  • young
    Apr 14, 2010
      Middle Kingdom Cooks Collegium – Website and Classes

      Greetings All!

      Enjoy cooking? Looking to share your research? Want to learn from some of the best talents in the kitchen? Hungry??

      The event website for the Middle Kingdom Cooks Collegium is now online.

      http://www.vanishedwood.org/cooks.php

      More details will be posted soon. Check back for more information as we closer to the event date.

      We are also soliciting class submissions. Please see the website for more details.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~philip white