4981May demo/ Ayreton Arts and Sciences Academy/ Moot at the Batavia Public Library

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Apr 13 11:03 AM

      Hello all,

      Please forgive the cross posts and please forward on if you feel appropriate.

      As many of you know we have a demo scheduled for Sunday, May 16th from 12 to 4 at Batavia Public Library.

      The address is as follows:

      Batavia Public Library
      10 S. Batavia Ave.
      Batavia, IL 60510-2793
      630-879-1393

      The following link contains a fairly decent map and directions:

      Instructors desired: The demo will be in conjunction with an Arts and Sciences Academy so if you would like to informally teach that day please email me with a short title and description along with your SCA name.  I would like to publish a program for the general public (and ourselves) for use on that day.

      Fighters wanted: Fighting (Fencing and heavy) will be held at scheduled intervals throughout the A and S Academy/demo so please let me know if you plan on coming to fight so I can get an idea of how to best schedule that throughout the day.

      Participants needed:  If you want to come hang out and learn a new skill now would be a great time.  We could use members in garb as active participants.  Let me know if you are planning on attending so I can have an idea of numbers.

      After the demo we will head to a local restaurant to conduct the Ayreton business meeting....I promise to have more details on that by the end of the week.

      Thank you all in advance for you help.

      Please feel free to contact me at anytime with questions or even better to add your name to the "I'D LOVE TO COME" list.

      Hillary of Langeforde
      630-750-0965