4972Additional Candidates for Baron and Baroness

  • Bernal Schooley
    Apr 9, 2010
      Greetings,

      Since the email that I sent on Monday I've received two more letters of intent from candidates for Baron and Baroness. Sarafina has added their letters to the populace to the website. They can be found here: http://www.midrealm.org/ayreton/candidates.html.

      The list of candidates at this time is:
      • Lord Henry of Exeter and Honorable Lady Nadezda ZeZastrizl
      • Master Philip White and Mistress Gianetta Andreini da Vicenza
      • Master Robyyan Torr d'Elandris and Countess Fern de la Forest
      • Master Hal Raeburn and Mistress Juliana Peri da Novellara
      In your service,
      --Richard de Scolay

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic