4970Court & Country's anniversary!

  • lady_mairead
    Apr 6, 2010
      Court & Country has just reached its one-year anniversary as a performing entity!

      The ensemble is made up of both Ravenslake and Ayreton members and we are happily arranging even more opportunities to entertain you all in the future.

      Teleri, Tabitha & Arrienne first performed together at Stone Dog Inn on April 4, 2009, and called themselves Court & Country. The singing group idea was first conceived at a Fiber Arts Night gathering. After Stone Dog Inn, we started having formal group rehearsals at Teleri's house on Wed, April 8, 2009.

      We have added even more members since that time and are currently exploring adding instrumental accompaniment/interludes.

      In that year, we have done public performances as Court & Country at:

      Stone Dog Inn
      Border Skirmish
      Fox Hunt
      40-Year
      All Souls
      Boar's Head
      Twelfth Night
      Reenactorfest
      Terpsichore

      And our next performance will be at Rites of Spring at 5pm.

      Margrett
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic