    From: Jen Small <jenrsmall@...>
    To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Sun, March 14, 2010 12:05:41 PM
    Subject: [Ayreton] Chronicler Report - call for submissions!

    Good citizens of Ayreton, I send you greetings!

    Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the meeting tonight -- my mother is visiting from out of town, and we are taking her out to celebrate her birthday!  I hope everyone has a fun and productive meeting.

    The only thing I have to say for my chronicler report is that the April newsletter is coming up fast!  Please send me anything you'd like to have published.  We stated that this newsletter would have a theme of "Baronial Wish List"... what do you want us to do/have/be once we become a barony?  I welcome any articles, paragraphs, or sentences about this!

    Some other ideas for content:

    -- If you're an officer, please send an officer report!
    -- If you're a member or leader of a guild or A&S group, tell us what you're working on!
    -- If you've attended an event recently, please give us a taste of what you experienced!
    -- If you're working on an A&S project for this Spring, or you're delving into a research project, tell us what you're discovering!
    -- If you're thinking about combat strategy or tactics, share what you're learning or planning!
    -- Anything else that you'd like to share with the citizens of Ayreton

    I look forward to your contributions -- I love having a robust newsletter chock full of the vibrant doings of Ayreton.

    Submission deadline is end of March.

    Yours in service,

    --Gianetta Andreini da Vicenza, OL
    Ayreton Chronicler