      If anyone can't make it tonight and wants to put in a proxy vote, please send me an email with your vote. I've already received several proxy votes from others.

      In your service,
      --Richard de Scolay

      On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 12:23 PM, kevin purtrell <krpurtell@...> wrote:

      I agree with Tim.
      I consider this to be a major revision, and should be discussed in our local groups for at least 2-3 months.  I can in no way condone what his Majesty proposes. It gives the Baron & Baroness way too much power. They decide who the Offiicers are, Who runs Events, and which Events are to be held. There is no recourse for the Populace if they Baron & Baroness are unacceptable. They only power we have is to shun them.
      Kevin Ambrozijwski

      --- On Fri, 2/5/10, TCD3125@... <TCD3125@...> wrote:

      From: TCD3125@... <TCD3125@...>
      Subject: [Ayreton] Re:[CHARTER] Agenda for 2010-02-07
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, February 5, 2010, 4:33 PM

      "The goal for this meeting is to edit the charter to resolve issues that make it unacceptable to Their Majesties or are of concern to the kingdom Seneschal. When this meeting is over, we should have a final text to return to the advancement packet as our baronial charter, with all issues addressed."
      With the major changes being made to this document is there a plan to send it to the populace as we did for the First Charter.  I am uneasy with major revisions being made to a document and then being submitted without giving the people it will affect a chance to voice their opinions and vote upon it's adoption.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic