      From: TCD3125@... <TCD3125@...>
      Subject: [Ayreton] Re:[CHARTER] Agenda for 2010-02-07
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, February 5, 2010, 4:33 PM

      "The goal for this meeting is to edit the charter to resolve issues that make it unacceptable to Their Majesties or are of concern to the kingdom Seneschal. When this meeting is over, we should have a final text to return to the advancement packet as our baronial charter, with all issues addressed."

      With the major changes being made to this document is there a plan to send it to the populace as we did for the First Charter.  I am uneasy with major revisions being made to a document and then being submitted without giving the people it will affect a chance to voice their opinions and vote upon it's adoption.

      Tim

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic