4857FW: Fire at Red Roof Inn on Cork Street

  • Thomas Hughes
    Feb 10, 2010

      Hello everyone!

      Siobhan, the Val Day merchant o’crat reported that there was a fire at the Red Roof Inn on Cork Street in Kalamazoo last night/this morning. Suspected meth lab in one of the rooms.

      If you or anyone you know has made reservations at the Red Roof Inn on Cork Street, you might want to consider changing your reservation to another place. There are a number of other motels in the vicinity, check the ValDay website at this link: http://www.midrealm.org/threehills/ValDay/ (info about Red Roof will be removed from the Val Day website as soon as we can get to it.)

      I was very pleased with the Best Western-Hospitality Inn; our recent Laurel retreat was there.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic