4842[CHARTER] Agenda for 2010-02-07

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Feb 2, 2010
      Ayreton Charter Committee Agenda
      2010-02-07

      The goal for this meeting is to edit the charter to resolve issues that make it unacceptable to Their Majesties or are of concern to the kingdom Seneschal. When this meeting is over, we should have a final text to return to the advancement packet as our baronial charter, with all issues addressed.

      PREPARATION:

      1) develop a list of what kinds of decisions we're talking about, that are not already covered explicitly by either the financial policy or elsewhere in the charter
      2) develop one or more proposals on how to resolve the issues, including consideration of other affected sections of the charter

      PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN HARD COPY OF THE CHARTER.
      It is posted in the Ayreton Yahoo group.

      1:00 Welcome, introductions

      1:05 Review ground rules and purpose

      1:10 Review the unresolved areas of concern
      * making decisions when Baronial Curia is not in substantial agreement
      * too many limits on the Baron and/or Baroness

      1:15 Find a way to resolve the areas of concern

      3:00 Done!

      This meeting will take place Sunday, Feb. 7 2010, 1:00-3:00pm
      At the home of Nicholaa Halden and Sean o’Shaughnessy
      2505 Rosehall Lane
      Aurora, IL 60503

      http://robyyan.googlepages.com
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic