4842[CHARTER] Agenda for 2010-02-07
- Feb 2, 2010Ayreton Charter Committee Agenda
The goal for this meeting is to edit the charter to resolve issues that make it unacceptable to Their Majesties or are of concern to the kingdom Seneschal. When this meeting is over, we should have a final text to return to the advancement packet as our baronial charter, with all issues addressed.
1) develop a list of what kinds of decisions we're talking about, that are not already covered explicitly by either the financial policy or elsewhere in the charter
2) develop one or more proposals on how to resolve the issues, including consideration of other affected sections of the charter
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN HARD COPY OF THE CHARTER.
It is posted in the Ayreton Yahoo group.
1:00 Welcome, introductions
1:05 Review ground rules and purpose
1:10 Review the unresolved areas of concern
* making decisions when Baronial Curia is not in substantial agreement
* too many limits on the Baron and/or Baroness
1:15 Find a way to resolve the areas of concern
This meeting will take place Sunday, Feb. 7 2010, 1:00-3:00pm
At the home of Nicholaa Halden and Sean o’Shaughnessy
2505 Rosehall Lane
Aurora, IL 60503
Robyyan Torr d'Elandris (Dennis R. Sherman)
Tree-Girt-Sea, Ayreton, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
- Next post in topic >>