4809Maidens

  • young
    Jan 25, 2010
      Howdy All –

      While at Maiden's last week I noticed that a bunch of people from Ayreton had gone down and lend a hand to our neighbors in the south.

      I thought it was great that they were volunteering – what a good way to show how we can support our region.

      Master Sean was busy much of the day marshaling, Honorable Lady Jocelyn was busy with scribal duties, and Honorable Lady Katherine and Lord Gavin worked the herald's table ready to make announcements when needed. And I am sure I am just naming a few…

      Well done Ayreton!

      ~philip
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic