      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bernal Schooley
      Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 7:52 AM
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

      Greeting Baron Thorvald,

      I will be there. If you think we need copies of any specific information to be reviewed, please let me know and I'll bring it.

      Your servant,

      --Richard

      On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@...> wrote:

      Greetings,

      If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/comments/irregularities/etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?

      In Service I Remain,

      Baron Thorvald Redhair

      Middle Kingdom Seneschal

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic