      From: Thomas Hughes <thomashughes06@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, January 13, 2010 4:15:02 PM
      Subject: RE: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

      I will be there.

      Sean

      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com [mailto:Ayreton@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Ron Sargent
      Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 3:11 PM
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
      Subject: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

      Greetings,

      If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/ comments/ irregularities/ etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?

      In Service I Remain,

      Baron Thorvald Redhair

      Middle Kingdom Seneschal

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic