      From: "Scribesquire@..." <Scribesquire@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, January 13, 2010 3:29:53 PM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

      Pub opens at 2 I believe.

      Henry

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Ron Sargent" <thorvaldr@wowway. com>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
      Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 3:11:13 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
      Subject: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

      Greetings,

      If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/ comments/ irregularities/ etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?

      In Service I Remain,

      Baron Thorvald Redhair

      Middle Kingdom Seneschal

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic