4730TGS 12th Night Performers - last call for Concert participation

  • rtesca-tgs1492@yahoo.com
    Jan 8, 2010
      Last Call for music groups to participate in the concert at TGS 12th Night. On the stage in the A&S hall, from 4:30-5:30. If you have a musical group that would like to perform, let me know (off list) by January 9. That's tomorrow! (Either this address, or http://dennissherman.com/robyyan/contact/)

      There will also be a performance stage in the main hall, available from 12:00-4:00. I'll be monitoring that space throughout the afternoon. It is open to performances of any kind - storytelling, singalong, magic, juggling, musical performance, whatever.... Performers are limited to a 15 minute block of time, sign up the day of the event. You may sign up for multiple blocks, but you may not have two blocks of time in a row. Think of it kind of like a reserved busking space -- you get your chance to capture and hold an audience, then move along.