      From: Tedesco da Venezia <tedesco@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, November 6, 2006 3:47:15 PM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Re: Event Planning at All Souls

      Not yet.  I think we DID decide to theme it around Venice, so stick to those lines...  Venetian Nights, Carnivale, or something like that.  The current name on the calendar, "Ayreton Fest I" is just there for a place holder, but we DO want to stress that we want it to be a semi-regular event, not a one-off.  (hence the "I")

      On 11/6/06, Meurig ap Cynfarch <nicothoe@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Does the Ayreton event have a name yet ?

      I know from previous posts there has been talk of a theme, but perhaps
      we can start asking for ideas and suggestions from the townsfolk.

      So to start the ball rolling, how about "A Windy Day in the City" or
      simply "A Windy Day in Ayreton"

      Meurig ap Cynfarch,

      Chronicler and Webminister
      Shire of Vanished Wood

      To view and add events to the calendar: http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/ cal/

      Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/ join
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:Ayreton-digest@ yahoogroups. com
          mailto:Ayreton-fullfeature d@yahoogroups. com

          http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

      Sponsored Link

      Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Associate - Click now to apply
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic