      From: "suzanearley@..." <suzanearley@...>
      To: ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, January 8, 2010 2:01:03 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] 12th night feast request!

      Hey peeps! I need to have at least 8 roasters, and preferably more to do feast (since there's only one oven in the kitchen). Can I get the shire/province/ etc. roasters brought to 12th night? I know TGS has 4, and Rokkehealden has at least 1. I'll bring mine too. Please let me know if you can bring any.

      I also wouldn't look askance at any large pots/pans.

      And if anyone has any apple corer tools, I would be happy to get them!

      THANKS!!

      Ghita

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic