4722Re: Hello, new "oldie" here!

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Jan 8, 2010
      > Thanks Julia.  I'll keep the Gold Key in mind.  My hubby is Chinese-American and he plans to develop a Chinese persona, so he's going to wear a traditional Chinese peasant jacket that he already owns along with some slacks.  But he may need a cloak or something, so if need be he will borrow one from Gold Key.
      >Jill/Lady Marissa

      Firstly,

      Welcome back!

      Second Tree Girt Sea has it's own Gold Key, and interestingly there is a bright red quilted 'happy coat'/short Chinese jacket that is part of it--I'd been threatening to through it into the silent auction, but I can make sure it's available for your husband if you wish.

      And of course, for anyone else needing Gold Key, the whole TGS stash will be at 12th Night as always.

      -Nadezda
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic