4709Thieves of Hearts fighter practice schedule change

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Jan 4, 2010
      Due to a big scheduling conflict at Glenbrook North High School with sports, we've had to move our weekly practice to Monday.  Unfortunately this is something we cannot control.  Because of this, there will be NO PRACTICE this week, Jan 5th.  Monday practices will start Jan 11th, and continue at least until the weather gets nicer and fighting outside is once again an option.  (As well as when the school sports move outside too.)

      Thank you to everyone who participated in the survey.  Although it clearly showed Tuesday as being the best day to hold practice, Mondays and Wednesdays were roughly equal, with a number of people who cannot come on Tuesday said they could make it on another day.  Hopefully we will see some new faces this spring to make up for those that will not be able to make it as regularly.

      Thanks
      Tedesco da Venezia
      Thieves of Hearts