4707Re: [Ayreton] Silent Auction for 12th Night - Donations needed

  • Jen Small
    Jan 4, 2010
      Henry, who is the silent auction benefitting?  Always nice to know where donations are going...

      From: "Scribesquire@..." <Scribesquire@...>
      To: Ayreton <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, January 4, 2010 4:10:16 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Silent Auction for 12th Night - Donations needed

         A silent auction will be held at 12th Night.  To this end we are looking for donations of an SCA nature.   Please email me with a short description of what you are donating.  If you would like to donate something but will not be at 12th Night, please let me know and I will make arrangements to pick up.

         This is a great opportunity to get rid of some of the things you have that are just taking up room.  :)

      In service,

      Henry of Exeter

      scribesquire@ comcast.net

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic