4701Re: Pre-Registration Deadline this Friday for Twelfth Night Celtic Fair

  • ehepler
    Jan 4, 2010
      We have two kids pre-registered for feast.

      I didn't see a specific choice for kids' feast, but we entered their ages, so maybe that will indicate kids' feast.

      Is the plan to have different food for the kids?
      They've really enjoyed feasts where that was the case, but they're fine eating whatever is being served.

      Philippa Montague