      From: "young" <philipwhite@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, January 4, 2010 9:57:52 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
      Subject: [Ayreton] Pre-Registration Deadline this Friday for Twelfth Night Celtic Fair

      Greetings All!

      Pre-registration for Twelfth Night Celtic Fair held in the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea (Chicago IL) is about to close!

      You have until this Friday January 8, 2010 to get your online registration in on time.

      Don't take a chance on missing feast by trying to wait and buy it on site. Remember, we traditionally sell out – this is the way to guarantee your place! And, you'll save money on site fee. There is a discount for pre-registration! And registration will be even faster!

      Pay by debit or credit card at: http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php.

      Please see our event website for more information and contact the different activity coordinators with any questions. The event stewards are also happy to help with any inquiries. Site: www.treegirtsea.com/12thnight.html

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: