4681Thieves of Hearts fighter practice survey

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Dec 21, 2009
      To help us determine the best day to hold the Thieves of Hearts fighter practice in the future, please fill out the following survey.  Also, to get the opinions of those that may not be on any of these mailing lists, please forward this link to our other friends who regularly attend our practice: Click here to take the survey!

      Please remember, due to the holiday, there will be no practice at Glenbrook North High School this week.  Our regularly scheduled practices will resume next week Tuesday, Dec 29th.

      Thank you
      Tedesco da Venezia
      Thieves of Hearts