4657Baronial Business Meeting Agenda: Sunday December 13, 2009 at 6:00 PM (Dinner at

  • young
    Dec 9, 2009
      Greetings All!

      Baronial Business Meeting is this weekend.

      Meeting at 5:00 for food and social time worked so well that we are doing it again. We've passed out Charter so nothing else to do but spend time together and have a good time. This is *not* a potluck. Come and help support the restaurant that is good to give us a place to meet.

      Details:
      Host: Rokkehealden
      When: Sunday December 13, 2009 at 6:00 PM
      Where: Molly Malone's Irish Pub, 7652 Madison Street, Forest Park, IL 60130, 708.366.8073

      Agenda:

      • Upcoming Business Meeting Host Schedule (5 min)
      • Ayreton Officer Reports (5 min each)
      • Transition Update (5 min)
      • Ayreton Carnivale (10 min)
      • Upcoming Local Events (5min)
      • Crown / Kingdom gifts (5 min)
      • Other Announcements

      If you'd like to talk about something in particular that is not on the agenda please let me know before the meeting. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

      Officers – if you can not make it please let me know. Send me what you would like to report or please send your deputy.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal