463Brewing interest

  • Erick Maxskelly
    Nov 6, 2006
      Greetings to all the brewing enthusiasts of the Midrealm,

      I am sorry I was unable to teach the brewing class at All Souls this past weekend. As I am sure you all understand, I was needed elsewhere. I truly wish I wasn't. That being said, I understand there is some interest in brewing.. I want those interested to know that I am always willing to talk brewing whenever and whereever. Please feel free to e-mail me if you would like to arrange some hands on brewing. I have extra equipment available, a limited amount of space in my basement, and a dream of building a brewing guild within the Ayreton area, and eventually the Kingdom. I don't envision anything too structured at first, just an excuse for people with like interests to get together and learn about the hobby from others. If there is enough interest, I will start up a new yahoo or google group.

      I am mostly self taught, and am as willing to learn as I am to teach. Drop me a line so we can get started.

      --
      Ld. Earik MacSkellie
      Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly