4613Ayreton and Pennsic

  • Terry
    Nov 11, 2009
      Greetings everyone,
      I know, here it is not even Thanksgiving and I am talking Pennsic. :)
      As I have mentioned at one or two baronial meetings, the plan is to have an Ayreton camp at Pennsic. No, we don't know for sure where we will be (but area B-4 is the front runner currently). I have been informed that the day pre-reg opens on Jan 1st, we can get Ayreton added as an option. I will post more as it happens.
      What opinion, if any, does everyone have on hired troops? Ayreton has been offered a chance to possibly hire troops but I wanted to get the feelings of the barony at large before I got into any serious discussions.
      Just to be clear, in no way would I make promises/deals in the name of Ayreton.
      Please send any questions/opinions offlist to me at scribesquire@...
      In service,
      Henry of Exeter
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic