4611Polling for Baronial Canidates

  • young_happy
    Nov 10, 2009
      Howdy All!

      One of the questions on Sunday from our last business meeting was how polling for Baron and Baroness worked.

      Here is the current Kingdom Policy for Baronial Polling:

      http://www.midrealm.org/seneschal/Baronial_Polling.pdf

      Also, there is a group currently in the polling process if you want to see what a poll looks like:

      www.midrealm.org/seneschal/FenixNMPoll.pdf

      We will continue to talk more about how all of this works over the upcoming months. We will also learn more about how it will look for our group specifically.

      We had a great talk on Sunday. Please continue to discuss more with each other about your own expectations of the process, any questions you might have, and what you would like to see in your Baronial candidates.

      ~philip