4600Ayreton Wave

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Nov 8, 2009
      No, that's not something we'll practice doing in parades... :-)

      For the early adopter geeks, if you've got access to Google Wave, and want to try using it with other Ayreton people, let me know and I'll add you to the Ayreton Wave I've started. I'm not comfortable enough with the technology yet to make it a public wave, but I'll add anyone from Ayreton that already has a Wave id. I expect to make it public in a few weeks when I see how things shake out.

      If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, never mind. This message wasn't meant for you. :-)

      http://robyyan.googlepages.com