      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Judith Epstein
      Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 4:59 PM
      To: ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Carnivale 2010 – Event Bids Due this Sunday November 8, 2009

      I don't mean to sound weird or anything, but since I'm really quite
      new to the SCA, I hope you'll forgive this blistering-newbie-ish
      question: What is Carnivale, and is there a remote chance that it
      might ever take place on Memorial Day weekend so that it could be a
      Friday-Monday affair instead of Friday-Sunday? I want an event I can
      SHOP at, and I can't shop on Saturdays!

      Judith / no SCA name yet
      Master Albrecht Waldfurster's Egg

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic