4589RE: [Ayret on] Carniv ale 2010 – Event Bid s Due this Sunday No vember 8, 2009

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Nov 5, 2009
      The Spring Crown Tournament takes place on Memorial Day Weekend. As a result, no other events take place on that weekend.

      In Service,

      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

      To: ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: judith@...
      Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 16:59:26 -0600
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Carnivale 2010 – Event Bids Due this Sunday November 8, 2009

      I don't mean to sound weird or anything, but since I'm really quite
      new to the SCA, I hope you'll forgive this blistering-newbie- ish
      question: What is Carnivale, and is there a remote chance that it
      might ever take place on Memorial Day weekend so that it could be a
      Friday-Monday affair instead of Friday-Sunday? I want an event I can
      SHOP at, and I can't shop on Saturdays!

      Judith / no SCA name yet
      Master Albrecht Waldfurster' s Egg

      Find the right PC with Windows 7 and Windows Live. Learn more.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic