      From: young_happy <philipwhite@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, Nov 5, 2009 11:46 am
      Subject: [Ayreton] Re: Ayreton Carnivale 2010 – Event Bids Due this Sunday November 8, 2009

      Howdy All -

      I still have not gotten any emails expressing interest for running the event.

      Henry was good to pass on some information on a possible site:
      http://www.stonehousepark.net/.

      And if you are thinking about wanting a camping event the calendar looks good
      for the first weekend of June.

      Also - if you are interested and not sure how to go about running an event -
      please talk to me. I'll be happy to mentor anyone who wants to run an event
      (this event or any other for that matter) and I have some good resources that
      can help answer your questions if you have not run an event before.

      See everyone this weekend for All Souls on Saturday and the the potluck and
      Business Meeting Sunday.

      ~philip

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "young_happy" <philipwhite@...> wrote: > > Greetings All! > > Please submit any event bids for Ayreton Carnivale 2010 by this weekend, Sunday November 8, 2009. > > We have not set a date or location for Carnivale next year so please include where and when you would like to run the event. Please also include as many details as possible to help us better consider your proposal. > > If you are unable to attend the meeting please email me your bid to me by Sunday morning so that it can be included at the Baronial Business Meeting for discussion. > > Your Servant to Command, > ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal > ------------------------------------ ~~~~~ To view and add events to the calendar: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/cal/ To discontinue receiving discussion, but still receive announcements, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/join and change your subscription to "Special Notices". Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special Notices, send a request to <Ayreton-owner@yahoogroups.com>. Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com Ayreton-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: Ayreton-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic