4570Re: [Ayreton] All Souls Feast- Looking for Servers & Clean up Crew

  • spdesroches@att.net
    Oct 27, 2009
      Greetings

      I am offering my services as you see fit. I may also be able to offer up a student volunteer or more from the University of Chicago, where I have offered the students there rides to the event, and did mention the prospect of FREE Food to those who wished to offer their services to you. I'll let you know as the offers pour in from our ever-hungry students.

      In Service
      Baron Etienne le Couteau des Roches

      -------------- Original message from "Nora London" <nhalden@...>: --------------

      Greetings All,

      We have some openings for Servers and Clean up Crew for feast.

      These positions come with free meals at the staff table. Staff will be needed at 4:30 pm for hall set up, instructions and dinner.

      There are 2-3 Server openings and 4 clean up openings available.

      Please contact me off line at nhalden@comcast. net if you are interested in reserving a position.

      My thanks in advance.

      Nicholaa, Feast Steward

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic