4547Re: [Ayreton] Re: youth fighter practice again?

  • KCMalone3@aol.com
    Oct 22, 2009
      Thanks, Ian, for the information.

      Since Ryan is the same age as your boys, this makes good sense to have them practice together.  Let me know what 2 weekends you have them and we will have a Friday practice that matches one of those Fridays.  The church gymnasium is near Danada.  If we can have that for even one Friday a month that would be great.  Personally, we cannot do any Tuesdays.  But we could have a practice on Tuesdays with the Thieves as a formal practice if there are enough youth fighters and marshals who want to commit.  I am thinking 2 nights a month-one on Tuesday and one on Friday night might be the best way to organize this for the school year.  Once the weather is nice out, maybe we can then find an outdoor site (my yard is still available).  But, we can work on that come spring.

      I will post a final schedule once I know what day the gym is available and what weekends you and available with your boys, Ian as well as once I know when the youth marshals are available.  We can do the 1st and 3rd or the 2nd and 4th weeks and have Friday one of those and Tuesday the other of those weeks.

      Anna
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic