4546Re: youth fighter practice again?

  • ian_maceyer
    Oct 22, 2009
      Anna,

      The best time for Zak (11), Pat (10) and I to make the youth practice would be Friday nights. It would be great if they could fight against other kids. I have them every other weekend. Getting them to a practice on any other week night is an impossibility due to time constraints. However, I see no reason why I could not get myself there to help even if I can't bring the boys.

      Also, Thieves of Hearts practice at Northbrook Highschool on Tuesday nights starting around 7 or 7:30.

      Ian

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Hughes" <thomashughes06@...> wrote:

      > Kelly,
      >

      > Devin is now 18 and no longer eligible to fight youth combat. He is,
      > however, becoming a youth marshal. He and I could help marshal youth
      > combat.
      >

      > Sean

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic