4542Re: youth fighter practice again?

  • ehepler
    Oct 22, 2009
      Anna,

      Have you considered incorporating the new youth rapier into the practices? Our kids could go to the Thieves of Hearts practices to work with those guys, but there aren't other kids. A youth practice could possibly increase the pool of youth rapier fighters in the area, which would be great.

      Thanks,
      Philippa

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@... wrote:

      > Greetings, Treva,
      > I am thinking about about having practice 2 nights a month on different
      > nights of the week. Maybe doing a Wed and a Friday since I have some that can
      > not do Friday and some that cannot do Wednesday. I will post once I have
      > the site taken care of. We would love to have you and your son!
      >
      > Anna

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic