      From: Thomas Hughes <thomashughes06@...>
      Subject: RE: [Ayreton] youth fighter practice again?
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 12:33 PM

      Youth combat is open to current and new members.  We welcome all those interested in learning the ways of our medieval marshal art.

      Sean

      From: KCMalone3@aol. com <KCMalone3@aol. com>
      Subject: [Ayreton] youth fighter practice again?
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com, rokkeon@yahoogroups .com
      Date: Monday, October 19, 2009, 4:46 PM

      Greetings to the parents of youth fighters!

      I have talked with several area parents who have kids that are interested in doing a youth fighter practice.  Our previous practices were on Monday night.  These parents have requested a different night-which works well for my schedule this year.  Wednesday and Friday nights are the nights that have been requested the most.  I would like to hear from those who have kids who would want to practice to see what nights would better serve them.  The 2 criteria I will use to plan practice will be the number of fighters who can come and when I can get the site.  Presently, the site is between Wheaton and Warrenville just off of Butterfield Road.  I am in the preliminary stages of looking for other sites in this general area.  If you have other ideas, please send those as well.  Tuesday night is the only night that I cannot do a practice at all.

      Please let me know what night (a first and second choice would be nice) you could come to a once or twice a month practice and how many kids you would bring and their ages.  And I will get something going.

      YIS,
      Anna

      Hi.  I'm a lurker.  I've been trying to hook up with the Society for years, but since i don't have any friends to take me to events, I've had some trouble.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic