4429Thanks for many

  • jon@armlann.com
    Oct 4, 2009

      I wanted to thank everyone who helped me with story recording at MK40th and to Fern for giving me the opportunity.  I'm going to use modern names since I know more by that name (apologies in advance for mispellings).  Thank you Kathy Westburg and Melissa Gordon for scanning; Joscelyn Gordon, Bob Bowen and Robin Goldman for shooting pictures; Katya for recording; Kevn Westburg for running errands and helping folks with their paperwork; Ferns audio crew sent to record with much better equipment than we expected; and all of the folks who brought pictures or shared their stories.  There were a few whose name I didn't get that helped me move my gear in and out, thanks.  Thanks Master Sean for wrangling folks and pics.

      My wife, Lori/Sahar needs her own paragraph.  She helped me with all the details of planning and provided her professional skills that will help me bring the material together in a useful manner.  She carried tables, helped donors with paperwork, set up gear and generally took care of whatever I needed.

      Thanks to anyone I forgot too!

      Jon/Seamus