      From: young_happy <philipwhite@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, Sep 2, 2009 6:24 am
      Subject: [Ayreton] Re: New member e-mail...

      Greetings and Welcome!

      Please let us know how we can get you settled in and having a great time. You
      may not even know where to start asking questions but we will help you along.

      Try www.ayreton.org if you have not already to see where we meet and some of the
      different activities we have going on. And if you can make it, try to join us
      for the Middle Kingdom 40 Year Celebration the first weekend of October - it
      should be a great event to start learning more about our group.

      Looking forward to meeting you as well.

      ~Philip

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Ron Johnson <milesreynaud@...> wrote: > > As I read it, I'm required to send an email to the mods to start posting to the group discussion, etc. > Hear ya go. My name is Ron, new to the group and to the SCA, hope to make everyone's acquaintance someday. > > Ron Johnson > Aka - Miles Reynaud > ------------------------------------ ~~~~~ To view and add events to the calendar: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/cal/ To discontinue receiving discussion, but still receive announcements, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/join and change your subscription to "Special Notices". Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special Notices, send a request to <Ayreton-owner@yahoogroups.com>. Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com mailto:Ayreton-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: Ayreton-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic