4304Re: New member e-mail...

  • young_happy
    Sep 2, 2009
      Greetings and Welcome!

      Please let us know how we can get you settled in and having a great time. You may not even know where to start asking questions but we will help you along.

      Try www.ayreton.org if you have not already to see where we meet and some of the different activities we have going on. And if you can make it, try to join us for the Middle Kingdom 40 Year Celebration the first weekend of October - it should be a great event to start learning more about our group.

      Looking forward to meeting you as well.

      ~Philip

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Ron Johnson <milesreynaud@...> wrote:

      > As I read it, I'm required to send an email to the mods to start posting to the group discussion, etc.
      > Hear ya go. My name is Ron, new to the group and to the SCA, hope to make everyone's acquaintance someday.
      >
      > Ron Johnson
      > Aka - Miles Reynaud

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic