4300Re: [Ayreton] Project Night - Bodices -- WHERE & WHEN?

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Sep 1, 2009
      Hola,

      My email was down so I just now saw this. My apologies. Project Night is every Tuesday (unless otherwise specified) at my home in Des Plaines (near O'Hare). 7:30pm-10pm. I know it's too late for tonight, but I hope to see you and any other interested folks next Tuesday.

      1496 E Algonquin First Floor (come around to the side door)
      Des Plaines IL
      312-493-2255

      We'll probably talk about skirts next week, but any topic is welcome.

      In Service,

      Sarafina

      On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 4:29 PM, Judith Epstein <judith@...> wrote:

      I just now joined this list, and I'm hoping that someone can tell me
      the time and location for this project night, in time for me to get
      there.

      Also, if anyone is in West Rogers Park and has space in their car, I'd
      bring drinks or snacks in exchange for a ride.

      Judith / no SCA name yet

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL
      http://ladysarafina.home.att.net