4298How to phrase this...

  • Amy W
    Sep 1, 2009
      Hello Friends: Looking for a home for two well-behaved turtles (they stay in their tank and don't bother anyone!) They are basically land tortoises, however they eat and do their ablutions in a water dish. I am moving by December, getting a bigger place and am thinking about getting a cat, and the management only allows one pet ( or a set of pets in a tank) or something to that effect. If you have a small apartment with frequent houseguests, howeever, the turtles have been known to keep my guests  up at night. They can be a tad noisy. Any inquiries please message me off list or call 773-764-8698. Amy/Ardena

      "Respect the Unexpected"
                          Anonymous
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic